SELECTING AN ADVISOR
When selecting an advisor, there are some all important questions that need to be answered to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your hard work.
– What are my advisor’s motives?
– Am I investing in my future, or my advisor’s?
– Am I buying “products” or “services” from my advisor?
– Does my advisor understand my goals?
– Does my advisor have a strategy that is in line with my goals?
– Does my advisor have the necessary investment options to offer me the right advice?